13 April 2011

Veganniversary and Change

Happy Veganniversary to ME!  As of this month, I have been a vegan for one year.  With all the excitement in the kitchen and in life, it is hard to believe that it has been such a short time since "the change," but it is amazing how powerful and all-encompassing the impact has been.  From pantry overhaul to continuing education, from professional aspirations to total health exploration, I had no idea that I would be where I am, when I took the PCRM 21-Day Challenge and received the opportunity to test for Carla. Truly and gratefully, what a difference a year can make!

Although I was not blogging for the entirety of that year, it was a vegan outlet that finally gave me the kick I start doing it.  Then, I was happy to simply start writing; now, I know where my offerings will be focused.  All of the previous material is still available, but I changed the web address and title of the blog to better reflect the content.  Admittedly, as I'm still learning about this technology, I did not mean to make the old address unavailable so suddenly (doh!), but perhaps, it will be for the best.  

For those of you who have shared the original address/blog with others, please pass this new address along to them.  I also would like to ask that if you have not become an official follower of the blog that you please join as one.  I am hoping to become a writer for larger website; to do this, there is MUCH work to be done on my end, and they also need to see my audience.  If you'd like to support me in this aspiration, I would appreciate your public demonstration of readership by becoming a follower (you can do so anonymously if you don't want your name to be shown).  Thank you to those of you have already joined, who may join, and who have been reading from the beginning!




No comments:

Post a Comment